Based in Vilnius, Lithuania
February 20th 2020
Mac OS X
- Satisfying arcade/sim style car physics (handling, drifting, speed)
- Infinite amount of randomly generated Race Tracks
- Campaign mode with missions, challenges and AI storyteller
- Car battle mode with Battle Royal style shrinking area
- Pedestrian Mode, never seen before in other racing games!
- Strategic nitro boost mechanic
- Races with weapons and powerups
- Play campaigns in single player, local couch co-op, or Steam Remote Play Together
- Possibility to share your custom built cars and tracks on Steam Workshop for others to enjoy
- Racer XP and level-up
- Car tuning and upgrades
- Adaptive AI opponents that have same physics based controls as the player, have emotions and character, and do stupid things from time to time
- Nearly 50 achievements
- Plethora of different Leaderboards
- Names of top players from Leaderboards appear in player campaigns as AI racers
- Daily Challenge with different combination of track / car to compete against other players
- Asynchronous online multiplayer via Ghost Replays in Steam Leaderboards - race against other people in Daily Challenge and Time Attack mode
- Custom paint jobs and racer avatars
- Split Screen Local multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Configuration setting to turn off blood (for family friendly split screen racing sessions)
- Races with 100 opponents!
- Ramps and jumps, puddles, oil spills, ice patches, explosive barrels and other hazards
- Destroyable and movable physics based props
- High quality OST with dozen of full-length tunes
- References to gluten free spelta bread and other bad jokes
Launch Trailer • YouTube
Announcement Trailer • YouTube
There are far more images available for Bloody Rally Show, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
"A perfect combination of chaos, destruction and raging fans"
- Jeff Porter, The Indie Gamer Magazine
"Now that's how it should be done!"
- Liam Dawe, Gaming On Linux
Kodo Linija allows for the contents of Bloody Rally Show to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Bloody Rally Show is legally & explicitly allowed by Kodo Linija.
About Kodo Linija
Kodo Linija is a small hobbyist indie game development studio
More information on Kodo Linija, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Bloody Rally Show Credits
Telmo "SrMizuki" Moreira
Steam Store Page